You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00144 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Namaskarams,

I just tried to compile last week a few tour annoucements that Velacherry M. K. Raghavan has made regarding Ahobilam, Pancha Narasimha Kshetras and a proposed Thondai Nadu Tours. Due to personal schedules, a delay of publishing was three days.  I have published them now over the following links for the benefit of interested pilgrims.

The URLs are:

  1. Sri Ahobilam Pilgrimage: http://srivaishnavanetwork.blogspot.com/2007/06/three-day-ahobilam-pilgrimage-from-june.html
  2. Pancha Narasimha Kshetras: http://srivaishnavanetwork.blogspot.com/2007/06/pilgrimage-to-pancha-kshetram-sri.html
  3. Proposed Pilgrimage to Thondainattuth Thirupathigal: http://srivaishnavanetwork.blogspot.com/2007/06/proposed-pilgrimage-to-thondainattuth.html

I have put the contact information of the tour operators over the posts for contacting them directly.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Vasudevan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia