You are here: SriPedia - Oppiliappan - Archives - Jun 2007

Oppiliappan List Archive: Message 00175 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

adiyen seyyum vinnappam.

can somebody give me the contact information for acquiring the digital
archive of Sr Nrsimhapriya, in India?

Pranams
krishnamoorthy

--- In Oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, soundararajan desikan
<srikainkarya@...> wrote:

> Dear Swamin
>                        In a hurry, adiyen is sending the attachment.
Kindly forgive me if  there is any flaw
>   Dasan
>   Uruppattur Soundararajan
>   Srikainkarya
>
> "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@...> wrote:

> SrI:
>
>   Dear SishyAs and AbhimAnis of SrI   Matam :
>
>   The planned SanchAram of Srimath   Azhagiya Singar
>   announced earlier for June 17-July   25 has been cancelled .
>
>   Srimath Azhagiya Singar will be at   SelayUr(East Tambaram)
>   from now until the sanchAram to   Srirangam on July 25
>   for the observance of ChAthurmAsya   Vratham on July 29 .
>
>   adiyEn has been advised that the   Aaani issue of
>   Tamil SrI Nrusimha Priya carries the   review of
>   the CD on the Digital archives   of Sri Nrusimha
>   Priya issues from 1945 to 2003 (   Digital Scanned
>   Version of all the 708 monthly   issues) .
>
>   Several Sri Matam sishyAs provided   significant
>   funds to realize this huge   Kaimkaryam over
>   the past 3 years . Proceeds from the   distribution of
>   this DVD will be used to build up   the core funds
>   for the Sri Nrusimha Priya Trust .
>
>   Those who are interested in   recieving one or more
>   copies of this precious DVD housing   the contributions
>   of the Past and Prakrutham Azhagiya   Singars as well as
>   many SrI VaishNavite Scholars on our   Kula dhanams
>   are welcomed to contact me   .
>
>   adiyEn will provide more details on   the content
>   and how you can acquire this   4.7 Giga Byte DVD
>   for your house libraries and   references as soon as
>   adiyEn recieves a scanned copy of   the review
>   from anyone of you at Chennai .   It will take otherwise
>   10 more days for me to recieve   this issue at USA .
>   Please send it to me at   :
>   yennappan@... or pvaradhan@...
>
>   Thanks very much .
>
>   DaasOham , V.Sadagopan