From: "Murali Thirumalai" <mthirumalai@xxxx>
To: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Maha Samprokshanam at our Ranganatha Temple - Pomona
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 15:26:29

The samprokshana mahotsavam was performed for our Sri Ranganatha temple in
Pomona yesterday, 27th May 2001. In adiyen's estimate, over 1000
bhagavathaas had attended the rare occasion and recieved the blessings of
The Divya Dampathis and poorvacharyas. We all had the perum bhagyam of
being a part of the celebrations.

The arrangements were very well co-ordinated by the organizers and they
deserve a full credit for organizing the week long celebrations to this
level.

Sri rangananaatha, mama naatha, namosthuthe !!

Adiyen

Dasan Murali Thirumalai