Re: Got Any Ideas?

In my case, we did a partnering with the Fire Dept. and a University that
specializes in Fire suppression/engineering. During and after the planning
stages the Fire Dept. made many very sound suggestions and assisted us in
getting what are called Fire Covers better than plastic. They would burn but
will not melt (a Special Product). We had a disaster team, but remember the
Fire Dept. is NOT going to let you in a building to lug your books. They will
however in most cases depending upon the Dept. structure assist you in saving
important items.