        From:   Jean Mahalov [SMTP:mahalovj@MAIL.STROSE.EDU]
        Sent:   Monday, January 10, 2000 11:59 AM
        To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
        Subject:        publication to be discarded

        Would anyone be interested in a copy of the following (perhaps
someone in
        the Albany, NY area)? We are discarding two of our copies and would
like
        them to go to a suitable repository.

        Albany Schools and Colleges Yesterday and Today: An Anniversary
Volume
        1686-1936 / compiled and edited by Charles W. Blessing, Albany,
N.Y.: Fort
        Orange Press, Inc., 1936

        Please let me know and I would be happy to send one (or both) to
you!

        Jean L. Root Mahalov
        Assistant Library Director/College Archivist
        The Neil Hellman Library
        The College of Saint Rose
        392 Western Avenue
        Albany, New York 12203-1419

        tel (518)454-5190
        email mahalovj@mail.strose.edu

        To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu