Re: Death of Jon K. Reynolds, Georgetown Univ. Archivist

I, too, was just stunned to read of Jon's sudden death in The Washington Post
this morning.  (Why today, when he died on January 2, only The Post obit
writers could explain, but won't).  He has been so helpful to me in thinking
about an electronic database for the Cathedral Rare Book Library where I
volunteer as curator.  We had several conversations in person when I was
conducting research at Georgetown just a few weeks ago. His family should
take some comfort in knowing that he was truly a scholar and a gentle man.

Requiescat in pace, Jon.

Margaret Shannon
Curator (volunteer)
Cathedral Rare Book Library