Re: Death of Jon K. Reynolds, Georgetown Univ. Archivist

I did not know Jon Reynolds.  But it struck me as I've been reading
everyone's wonderful accounts of his professional influence that it
would be nice if someone who did know him would gather up these
anecdotes and pass them along to his family.

Lisa Pruitt