Re: Jon Reynolds

I want his family's address, also, If it possible, please respond to the list.  If note, please respond to me personally,  Thank you, Michael.

Michael A. Breedlove
Alabama Dept. of Archives and History
624 Washington Avenue
P. O. Box 300100
Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
334-240-3125 Fax
mbreedlo@archives.state.al.us
mbreedlo@archives.state.al.us

>>> LAKE GRETCHEN L <ffgll@AURORA.UAF.EDU> 01/13/00 12:54PM >>>
I knew Jon Reynolds from when we were both in Library School at The
University of Michigan.  We kept in contact at the SAA UM gatherings, and
formerly (for me) at the ALA UM gatherings.

I echo everyone's surprise and shock at his passing so young and offer
condolences to his family.

Does anyone have his home address?  Please respond off-list.

Thank you
Gretchen

Effective immediately, my work email address has changed to
gretchen.lake@aurora.uaf.edu

Gretchen L. Lake, Archivist                      907-474-5590 v
Alaska and Polar Regions Department              907-474-6365 f
Elmer E. Rasmuson Library    gretchen.lake@aurora.uaf.edu  work
University of Alaska Fairbanks           glake@alaska.net  home
PO Box 756808
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6808