Query re. John Weller Papers

Hello everyone,
I received the following query re. the location of
the Papers of John Weller, Mexican War leader and
Governor of California from 1858-60. Although he
attended Miami, we have little save some brief
biographical info on him. I've checked Archives
USA but did not see anything. Perhaps someone on
the list might be able to help. Please send any

Thanks,

--
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator

-------------------------------

patron: Frank H. Baumgardner, Researcher
emailtel: jefrba@pon.net
affiliation: no affiliation
question: I am studying your graduate, (Gov.) John
B.Weller, Mexican War
leader and CA Governor, 1858-60.  Are his records
or papers in your
Library?  If not, do you know where they might be,
if there are any?
Please respond at your convenience by email at my
above address. Thank you
very, very much!  Sincerely, Frank Baumgardner