INMAGIC

Hello List Members:

This question is directed to Inmagic users.
I have version 3.0 DB/TextWorks. I used to use it on a stand-alone computer without any problems.
A couple of months ago  IS people transferred me to network. Since then I do have problems with calling up images, which I store on CDs.
The message box indicates: "image not found";  "image may be truncated".
Sometimes the same image comes up, no matter what I search for.
Other times everything goes smoothly.

The images are there. I can call them up in word without problems.

Has anyone experienced similar effects? Were you able to resolve it?
Does anyone have any advice?

Magda Zakanyi
mzakanyi@bloorviewmacmillan.on.ca