Re: INMAGIC

Check to see if they have the images loaded into the correct directory on the
network.  If they've set up the folder structure incorrectly, your DB may have
trouble reading from the files correctly.  Also, if the image files are sitting
on a local drive (i.e a local CD tower), there may be some complications on the
communciation between the network and the local drive.

I'd probably also give your Inmagic rep a yell to see if they can help clear it
up, or check with Inmagic tech support (I can't find the number, but it should
be on the website somewhere, http://www.inmagic.com)

Good luck.

Daniel