Re: Videos in University Archives

Since you can't provide the service (and they can) without losing control,
your best bet is to create a chain of responsibility. Create a check-out
record and document that the item went to Athletics. When (and if) it
returns, check it back in. If there is a problem, you have a record of who
was responsible. And if there is ever anything wrong with the tape, it must
have happened while it was in their custody. <G>

   ---Terry

| Terry Abraham   Special Collections U of Idaho  tabraham@uidaho.edu |
+-----------<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>----------+