Re: Lifting weights

The Research Library has pages to get the boxes and put them back.  As
Archivist, I don't have any staff to do the box lifting for me.  Luckily, my
husband works in the same museum.  When I have a lot of filled, 1 cubic foot
boxes to move, I "persuade" him to give me a hand.

Have a nice day,
Elayne Goyette