RAO Section Survey Deadline (left off)

Greetings all.

I realized (too late) that I'd left a deadline off of the RAO Section Survey
response.  If possible, I'd like to have them back by Wed, Feb. 9th so that
I can tally the results and get them into the RAO Section newsletter which
has an upcoming deadline.

Your cooperation is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks to all that have responded thus far!

Shari Christy, Archivist & RAO Section Chair
AFRL/HO Archives
1864 4th St.
Suite 1
WPAFB, OH 45433-7131