Re: Annual report for BGC Archives

Bob:

I enjoyed your virtual report. Missed you in Pittsburgh but am glad to know
you are still in the work.  I completed 35 years here last July and folks
are beginning to ask if I ever will retire. i had a small heart attack last
Feb. but noticie no difference except my wife and co-workers refuse to let
me lift much

That really was an interesting report. It just goes to show you what the
internet and a few visuals can do in getting out the message of archivial
care and treatment for personal papers and official records.  We are working
on our web site even as I am writing this. We are under the Z. SMith
Reynolds Library - Special Collections We have our indexed issues of the
state Baptist newspaper on line, A and B of our Personal Collections and
most of our church records listed.

Cordially
John R. Woodard

"Mr Robert D. Shuster" wrote:

> As an experiment, the staff  of the Billy Graham Center Archives at
> Wheaton College has put its annual report online.  Any interested
> person can find it at this address:
> http://www.wheaton.edu/bgc/archives/ar/1999/ar99.html
>
> Comments or question about the report are welcome.  they can be sent
> to: me at robert.d.shuster@wheaton.edu
>
> Robert Shuster
> BGC Archives

John R. Woodard, Archivist