Re: Reference, Access, & Outreach (RAO) Section members survey

____
>Other?  What?
>How would you change the RAO Section for the better?  Pls. detail as much as
>possible what you'd like to see in the RAO Section meetings!

>Drop the "outreach"_and dialogue with the Confidentiality group about
access
.________________________________________________________________________
>______________________________

>______________________________
>

>Shari Christy, Archivist & RAO Section Chair
>AFRL/HO Archives
>1864 4th St.
>Suite 1
>WPAFB, OH 45433-7131
>(937) 255-4661; DSN 785-4661
>FAX: 937-255-2219; DSN 785-2219
>email:  shari.christy@afrl.af.mil
>
>A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List!

>      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
>                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

>     http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
>Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Adele A. Lerner, Archivist
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Archives
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY  10021-4896

Voice: 212-746-6072     FAX: 212-746-8279
email alerner@mail.med.cornell.edu
http://www.med.cornell.edu/centennial/