Re: OOPS

No problem Arthur, it's the collective response that irritates me -- call it a NH
Primary hangover, but I'm in a grumpy mood too. The golf part sounds great though!

--
Bill Ross
Associate Professor and Head

The older we grow the greater
becomes our wonder at how much ignorance
one can contain without bursting one's clothes...

  Mark Twain