Re: dangerous humor

Subject:      Re: dangerous humor
you the right to yell FIRE in a crowded movie theater. The humor that
was inadvertently sent to this list contained profanity and was "male
bashing". I did find it humorous, but that is only my opinion.
Occasional humor on this list may not be so bad, if it is limited and
somewhat "politically correct" (I can't believe I just said that! I am
politically in-correct and proud) But anyway, This is not an issue of
freedom of speech, but someone hitting the wrong button.
I think that out of respect for each other this list should not vary too
much form it's purpose. Some humor once in a while might brighten up
someone's day when they are having a tough time, but use discretion.
Since it's Friday- did you hear the one
about......................................
Have a good weekend.
Phil Donahue
Personnel Director/R.M.O.
Board of Elections