Off the Mark?

 Someone asked when SAA booked the Adam's Mark Hotel for SAA 2000. I
am sure it was done several years ago, before the current legal issues
arose.

 A personal observation - recent postings to the list seem to have
drifted from the legal and ethical issues involved to a listing of
personal gripes about service, cabs and towels and such. We have all had
these experiences at various hotel chains. If we were discussing any
chain, be it Sheridan, Holiday Inn, or Ramada, we could all come up with
negative experiences regarding service. It really has nothing at all to do
with the legal issues under discussion.

Steve Fisher
University of Denver