NCC Washington Update

------ =_NextPart_001_01BF741B.A5753848

May I humbly remind people that not all of us are interested in what is
happening in Washington - It is not the centre of MY universe

For the people who want to receive the newsletter regularly, why dont
you just subscribe to it?

The web page has already been given...  http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~ncc/ .
Go there and subscribe yourselves

The same applies to other stuff which is posted here from other lists.
Let people know that they exist, and refer them to somewhere else if
they feel the urge to subscribe.

John Lovejoy
National Archives of AUSTRALIA
johnl@naa.gov.au
(ok, I will admit, its hot, and the airconditioning isnt working.  Im
not usually this grumpy first thing in the morning, honest)

------ =_NextPart_001_01BF741B.A5753848

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.1960.3">
<TITLE>NCC Washington Update</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>May I humbly remind people that not all of us are =
interested in what is happening in Washington - It is not the centre of =
MY universe</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>For the people who want to receive the newsletter =
regularly, why dont you just subscribe to it?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The web page has already been given...&nbsp; <A =
HREF=3D"http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~ncc/"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~ncc/</A> .&nbsp; Go there =
and subscribe yourselves</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>The same applies to other stuff which is posted here =
from other lists.&nbsp; Let people know that they exist, and refer them =
to somewhere else if they feel the urge to subscribe.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>John Lovejoy</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>National Archives of AUSTRALIA</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>johnl@naa.gov.au</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(ok, I will admit, its hot, and the airconditioning =
isnt working.&nbsp; Im not usually this grumpy first thing in the =
morning, honest)</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BF741B.A5753848--