From:   Michael Ravnitzky [SMTP:MikeRav@IX.NETCOM.COM]
Sent:   Friday, February 11, 2000 1:45 AM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Justine Johnstone / Wanger

 << File: ATT00010.html >> Ms. Cunning asked about the location of Justine
Wanger (Johnstone).  An
hour's research should tell you where she is buried.

>From the Social Security Death Index at
http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm

JUSTINE JOHNSTONE  birth date 1 Apr 1916  death date May 1986 last
residence
location 85716  Tucson, Pima, AZ   last benefit location 85716  Tucson,
Pima, AZ  Social Security Number 368-09-5406 Obtained in MI (Before 1951)

but it looks like she was born too late.  This entry looks much more
likely:

JUSTINE WANGER birth date 31 Jan 1895  death date  Sep 1982  last residence
location 90402  Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, CA    social security
number
560-48-9609  Obtained in CA (1953)

Michael Ravnitzky
mikerav@ix.netcom.com
wish me luck on the NY bar exam Feb 21-22