Re: ProCite

Lee and all...not to hawk the book I edited on ProCite applications ;-)
but you might still find it useful although it is now dated--published
in 1995.  The title is:  _ProCite in Libraries: Applications in
Bibliographic Database Management._  Medford, NJ:  Learned Information
Inc. 143 Old Marlton Pike, Medford, NJ  08055-8750.  In it I attempted
to seek out a wide variety of uses for this versatile piece of software
which is used internationally.  The book also contains an annotated
bibliography of other ProCite databases as well as a bib. on published
reviews and article applications. Please excuse the bias, I used to work
for Personal Bibliographic Software, Inc. (ProCite's founder/producer)
before the company was sold.  Best wishes....Deb
begin:vcard
n:Biggs;Deb
tel;fax:734-677-2220
tel;work:734-973-3702
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Washtenaw Community College;Learning Resource Center
version:2.1
email;internet:dbiggs@orchard.washtenaw.cc.mi.us
title:Librarian/Archivist
adr;quoted-printable:;;4800 E. Huron River Dr.=0D=0AP.O. Box D-1;Ann Arbor;MI;48106-1610;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Deb Biggs
end:vcard