Re: Friday HUMOR - Delete if uninterested

More humor for all you geneology buffs out there. :-)

(This was forwarded to me.  I have no who originally wrote it.)

-------------------------------

WHO IS JACK SCHITT?

The lineage is finally revealed.  Many people are at a loss for a response
when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt."  Now you can intellectually
handle the situation. Jack is the only son of  Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe
Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N.
Schitt, Inc.
In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt and the deeply religious couple
produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt,
and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt  married Dumb Schitt, a high
school drop out.  After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt
divorced.  Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were
living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name.  She was then known
as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous
disposition, Chicken Schitt.

Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and
subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual  ceremony.  The wedding
announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens wedding. The
Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.  He recently
returned from Italy with his new bride, Pisa Schitt. So now when someone
says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them.

Karen I. Wagner                    Mailing Address:
Capitol Archives                      521 South 14th Street
Nebraska State Capitol            Suite 500
402/471-0444                          Lincoln, NE 68508-2707
kwagner@sbd.state.ne.us

How do I set my laser printer to stun?