Re: Friday HUMOR - Delete if uninterested

At 10:12 AM 02/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>The following url was on another list that I belong to. Ok, Ok I admit I'm
>involved in genealogy, but since archives received a lot or request from
>genealogists ....

Thanks, Peter!

That made my day!  Now, what we need is a Archival "Murphy's Law."

Thanks,
Bill

[A Gubernatorial election was the] "kissing the tails of everyone in North
Carolina with the understanding that when he was governor they would have
to kiss his."

O. Max Gardner, Governor of North Carolina, 1929-1933
William H. (Bill) Brown, C.A.
Governors' Records Archivist
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center