Re: NCC Washington Update

For that matter, the textbook we used in my archives administration class came
from down under. It made for some challenges in understanding culture-specific
portions of the text - I never imagined I'd ever be reading up on Australian
civics - but the underlying principles apply regardless. After all, we're all in
this together, and for the basic problems we all face it doesn't matter if the
advice comes from Washington, Sydney or  London - all help is worthwhile.

I for one am very appreciative of the wisdom and instruction that is offered on
this list.  Many thanks to everyone for making this such a great resource, warts
and all.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
Bowling Green, Ohio