Re: micro-opaque cards

This is the $64.00 question - IS there a cost-effective way of obtaining
prints from microcards short of buying a rather expensive microcard reader /
printer?  I also would be interested to know how others are dealing with
this issue.  We have the 19th century US Serial Set of US Govt publications
on microcards, which would certainly get more use if we could provide copies
from them.

Charlie
C. V. Mutschler, Ph.D.
University Archivist