Re: family information pages in bibles

Amie:
Call the Georgia State Archives about this. They do a lot of preservation
work and should be able to steer you to some local people. I can help you
out here, but Arizona's a goodly distance. For general information on
preserving family history materials, visit our website at
http://www.lib.az.us/archives/index.html  and click on conservation.
Michael McColgin
Conservation Officer
Arizona State Archives