Re: Adam's Mark Hotel -- Settlement?

Hmmm.  If one looks at DoJ's sorry record over the past eight years, I
wouldn't trust an allegation from Justice any farther than I could throw
it.  The documented deceit, evasiveness, and arrogance of that crowd have
been absolutely mind-boggling.

Cordially,

Mark D. Jaeger
Purdue University Libraries