Adam's Mark Hotel -- Settlement?

>Has the Adams Mark Company been found guilty of racism or whatever they are
>accused of in any competent court of law, either civil or criminal?

As with anything legal, my own standard of proof may be different from the
legal standard.  Facts are hard to come by in a news story, but the fact that
the Dept. of Justice found enough evidence to bring a suit is fairly compelling
to me, and I plan to stay elsewhere for SAA.

I suppose this is just a rumor at this point, but for a story about a
settlement, see:
http://www.successmtgs.com/HOTNEWSS.HTML

Kate

Kate Bowers