Re: accessibility of theses

The Davidson College Archives keeps undergraduate honors thesis. They are
cataloged for our online catalog and are included in our OCLC holdings. We
do not circulate the theses. For one interlibrary Loan request we did
contact the author for permission to make a copy (the request to make a copy
was included in the ILL request).

Jan Blodgett
jablodgett@davidson.edu
College Archivist and Records Management Coordinator
Davidson College, Davidson, NC