Re: accessibility of theses

Here at the New York State College of Ceramics at AU, we catalog all the
engineering thesis, including undergraduate ones. We keep the original ones
in Special Collections and circulate two copies, which can be checked out.
They are heavily used.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Gulacsy
Art Librarian and Archivist                                    Phone
607-871-2948
Scholes Library                                                       Fax
607-871-2349
NYS College of Ceramics                                        E-mail
gulacsy@alfred.edu
Alfred, NY 14802