Past Perfect

Question:
Have any of you ever used Regis collections software in your institution,
museums especially?  We have a dos version of the software in our historical
society and are hoping to convert to Past Perfect (windows of course).  Can
anyone tell me if they've been successful in converting to Past Perfect from
an old software program?

Thank you.
Jenna Carroll
Sandwich Historical Society