Re: Two Queries

What do you mean by "community-based art"?  Foundations that support local artists?  Art (in post offices, parks, etc.) meant for the enjoyment of the public?  Art produced as public works (WPA etc.)?  We have some collections in Cleveland, but I don't know if they are what you want.

Fred Lautzenheiser
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
lautzef@ccf.org

>>> Bob Leonard <robert.leonard@VT.EDU> 02/21/00 05:03PM >>>
I am interested in a list of theatre archives in the USA.  Is there any
place I can locate such a list?

I am also interested in a list of archives that serve the field of
community-based art in the USA.  Is there a place I can locate this list?