Re: Low- or No-Cost Way to Exhibit Papers

Depending on the texture of the wall surface, this might work -- it has for me,
anyway...
Enclose the paper in mylar.  Attach velcro-with-adhesive to the backside of the
mylar. Press against the wall surface.  The mounted papers would be easy to
"lift" (i.e., steal) of course.

Or, depending on the width of the hallway and the funds you may have, you could
construct a self-standing, accordian display by purchasing solid, hollow doors
and hinging them.  Then post your materials on the "doors."