Re: Marketing univ.archival photos

Oh boy! I can see it now a letter from the university.

Dear Alum,

Enclosed is a photograph of you taken in 19xx, if you don't want anyone else
to see it please send x dollars to .....

The money should really start flowing in. What a great idea!

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia
Tel: 804-744-1247 extension 23