Marketing univ.archival photos

 Like many university archives, we house thousands of student photos. We
are looking at the possibility of marketing our photos to alums, in
partership with the Alumni Office. Rather than reinvent the wheel, I was
wondering what other institutions are doing in this area.

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver