Query: Hilburn/Texas

Hi everyone.  We've got two letters in our holdings for which I'm trying to find some context.  Recipient is an unknown female (possibly Ginnie).  Correspondents are Perry Hilburn and S. Hilburn.  Letters are dated April 7, 1869, and indicate the correspondents were writing from Ft. Worth.  No indication as to where the unknown Ginnie might be located, except that these were found in the midst of court proceedings from Salt Lake County, Utah.

I've checked RLIN and some of the genealogical-oriented webpages for Hilburn, no luck yet.  Any suggestions for further searching?  Please respond to me directly.

Arlene Schmuland
Patron Services Archivist
Utah State Archives
aschmula@das.state.ut.us