Re: Exhibiting controversial materials

Chicago Historical Society has a video display of Sally Rand, the fan
dancer, baring all at the end of the video.  They have a polite sign
recommending to parents to think about the content of the film allowing
children to view it.  Though this is not the same situation you may want to
contact them and ask them about their decision.  Also if you are ever at CHS
I would definately suggest checking out the display, it is well done.
Jamie Lambing
my employer has no opinion so this must be mine