More help

I am posting this for someone not on the list.  Please respond to me if
you can help.  Thank you!

"If you have time, could you also ask if anyone knows how to locate an
address or phone # for Pennsylvania Railroad.  (Again, I did an extensive
internet search and yielded nothing).  I'd like to use a 1943 advertisement that appeared in Newsweek. (I already contacted
Newsweek, and they said to try to find the company that produced the ad)."

Althea E. Miller