Re: German wartime Newspapers

Contact  McMaster University Library concerning their Spanish Civil War
collection (see below).

Address: McMaster University Library, 1280 Main St. W., Hamilton, ON, Canada L8S
 4L6
Telephone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22079
Fax: (905) 546-0625
E-mail: archives@mcmaster.ca

Robert D. Hamilton, M.L.I.S.
Archivist
The Woodbridge Company Limited
robh@woodbridge.com

 Title
            Spanish Civil War collection. --
 Imprint
            1936-1947. --
  Summary
            The collection consists of pamphlets, periodicals, newspapers,
uncatalogued books, posters, and other ephemeral
            material, and correspondence. Selected samples of organizations
include: Friends of the Abraham Lincoln League;
            Medical Bureau to Aid Spanish Democracy; Spanish Information Bureau;
 American Society for Technical Aid to
            Spanish Democracy; Spanish Refugee Relief Campaign. There is
correspondence from the following: Phil Bard,
            Edward K. Barsky, Ralph Bates, Fred Biedenkapp, Anita Brenner,
Howard Fast, Mrs. Henry Goddard Leach,
            Dorothy Parker, John Dos Passos, Paul Robeson, Vincent Sheean, John
Sherman, Milton Wolff.
 Finding aids
            Finding aid available at the file level in hard copy and
electronically. A listing of some of the pamphlets is available
            on index cards in the divisional reading room.
 Subjects
            Spain --History--Civil War, 1936-1939

 MILLS LIBRARY -  MILLS Research Coll (Archives)

"Robert G. Marshall, Head Archivist" <robert.marshall@CSUN.EDU> on 02/25/2000
01:19:54 PM

Please respond to Archives & Archivists <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU>