VIRUS on job opening post

List serve subscribers:

As many of you are already aware, the attachment I posted earlier
this morning (Job search: Curator) had a virus.  I spoke with my
campus computer help desk and they assured me that this is a
common virus, not especially dangerous, and is deleted by most
virus scans (e.g., McAfee, Norton).  (But obviously, it wasn't
detected by my current virus scan!)  We do a lot of work on-line so
it's not uncommon to pick up a virus.

I'm sorry to cause list members concern and extra work.

Some of you have also replied that your systems do not handle
attachments well.

Later this morning, I will repost the position within the body of an e-
mail message.

Thanks.

Michael

Michael Cogswell