Certification Exam

Hello,
      For those concerned, I am trying to get enough people together to
have the archives certification exam given in Washington, D.C. this
year. As requested, I have volunteered to be a point of contact for the
ACA in the matter.  Essentially, what that means is that if you have any
questions and cannot get hold of the ACA (www.certifiedarchivist.org), ask
me and I will try and find out for you.  If interested, you first need to
get the exam application from the ACA.  Then when filling out the part
that says "Pick Your Site," simply choose "Washington, D.C."  We may have
enough just from University of Maryland students, but the more the
merrier.:-)  Thanks and take care.

Tom Eisinger
University of Maryland
eisinger@wam.umd.edu