Re: Certification Exam

Hello there!

My name is Bernadette Boucher and I work at Special
Collections at GWU.  I'm very interested in taking the
exam.  Alas, I have tried twice in the past 3 months
(through e-mail) to contact the ACA for an
application, and haven't gotten a response!  What
contact into do you have for exam applications?

Bernadette  :)

--- Thomas Edward Eisinger <eisinger@WAM.UMD.EDU>
wrote:
> Hello,
>       For those concerned, I am trying to get enough
> people together to
> have the archives certification exam given in
> Washington, D.C. this
> year. As requested, I have volunteered to be a point
> of contact for the
> ACA in the matter.  Essentially, what that means is
> that if you have any
> questions and cannot get hold of the ACA
> (www.certifiedarchivist.org), ask
> me and I will try and find out for you.  If
> interested, you first need to
> get the exam application from the ACA.  Then when
> filling out the part
> that says "Pick Your Site," simply choose
> "Washington, D.C."  We may have
> enough just from University of Maryland students,
> but the more the
> merrier.:-)  Thanks and take care.
>
> Tom Eisinger
> University of Maryland
> eisinger@wam.umd.edu
>
> A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV
> List!
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
> listserv@listserv.muohio.edu
>       In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname
> lastname
> archives@listserv.muohio.edu
>
> Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the
> web interface at
>
> http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
> Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt
> <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

=====
Bernadette A. Boucher, MLS (Rutgers, May 1999)
"It's alright to 'like books' but a librarian should like people."

balibra76@yahoo.com