Re: Interesting agreement

Roy
Even more interesting than the indemnification clause is the following:
<snip>
Due to archiving, images, features and stories may be found online in
perpetuity,
and FOXNews.com may provide a link back to the images in their original
context. The foregoing usage shall constitute a one time use.
<snip>
IMHO the clause seems to indicate that FOXnews.com can continue to link back
to the images, et al in perpetuity and that this will be considered a one
time use. So they can maintain it online in perpetuity (have no problem),
however my problem is with the continual linking back to the whatever in
their original context. Sorry sounds like more than a one-time use to me.

As to disinfecting the phone and the keyboard just share your misery with
your cohorts (feeling pretty feisty today I am)

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia
Tel: 804-744-1247 extension 23