Re: Query: WWII Social History Repositories

"Joan E. Denman" wrote:

> Everyone:
>
> I'm compiling a list of repository holdings on the social history of
> World War II, i.e. personal papers, letters, dairies, manuscripts, and
> photos of the period from military service personnel, nurses, defense
> and other Home Front workers, volunteers with the USO, Red Cross,
> Civilian Defense, OSS personnel, Merchant Marines, WASPs, etc.
>
> Military history and documents of unit campaigns are not of primary
> interest, but will be welcomed.
>
> Would you kindly give me the following:
>
> 1) name and address of repository

Center for Popular Music
Box 41 Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132

http://popmusic.mtsu.edu

> 3) brief description of holdings OR whom to
> contact for more information.

contact:  David Jellema, Archivist
                (615) 898-5900
please let me know when you would call and I will become a little more
knowledgeable about the materials.

David Jellema