irony

I've got a bit of irony for everyone today that I just can't pass up. The
Space Business Archives collects documents from the commercial space
industry, which means that our collection is very contemporary. I didn't
realize how so until I started poking around a donation I picked up last
week, only to find one of our own brochures as part of the collection! We've
only been open for a year, so it just blew my mind.
Then again, its kind of nice because now we can re-use it. I guess it also
shows that the brochure was of some use.

  Neil