Article

From: Daniel Sokolow@MCGRAW-HILL on 03/08/2000 12:40 PM

To:   archives@listserv.muohio.edu
cc:
Subject:  Article

I normally wouldn't send a URL from this source to the list; most often the site
doesn't have things of interest to this group, there are some things on the site
not everyone would approve of, and I probably shouldn't admit that I'm checking
out the site myself during working hours, but...

Despite all of this, The Onion (a topical humor site claiming to be a newspaper)
actually has an interesting piece on it's AV site about a film restorer working
on bringing some old movies back to life.

WARNING: THERE ARE THINGS ELSEWHERE ON THE SITE YOU MAY NOT CARE FOR.

I apologize if it offends people, but you've been warned; skip everything else
if you choose to, but read the article about the restorer, which is the feature
article.

Please note as well that some of the language in the article itself is
off-color.

http://www.theavclub.com/index.html

DS

Daniel Sokolow