Deed of Gift

I know Deeds of Gift has been a recent and past topic but it has only just come up as something I need to devise thanks to a major donation of materials. I have read through the main comments that have been made on the list but I would very much appreciate seeing samples of other people's Deed of Gift forms to help me with the task. My mailing address is: Wendy Smith The Krishnamurti Archives 1130 McAndrew Road Ojai CA 93023 email: archives@kfa.org.
Thanks
Wendy Smith