Re: BPLPSA snubs state FOI

Thank you!  I have the same question. My other question is:  Is anyone
monitoring this list serve?  There is some real trash on it that is simply
annoying and very unprofessional.  We are all busy.  Don't waste our time
with "phone conversation" materials.  Don't clutter the web ways!  Over and
out!