From: Susan Tschabrun <susant@CSUSB.EDU>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU>
Date: Monday, March 13, 2000 3:14 PM
Subject: Digital photography consultant

>Apologies for cross-posting.
>
>We are looking for names of individuals (preferably in California) who
might be able to advise us on the feasibility of using a digital camera to
digitize some percentage of our 32,000-piece poster collection.  We would
especially like to identify someone with some production experience with
large color images (24" x 18" and larger) in an archival (as opposed to
commercial) setting.  We have a lot of "quick and dirty" in-house uses for a
digital camera and plan to purchase one in the near future, but we don't
know yet if we should consider a digital camera for our ongoing digital
imaging project (in which we scan from slides on to PhotoCDs.)

>Names of possible consultants for our project would be greatly appreciated.
Words of wisdom also welcomed.